Maroon
5 is one of my favorite bands and I remember the first time I heard them; it
was March 2007 at the Kids Choice Awards. I had no clue who they were and at
that moment it really didn’t matter. They were playing their hit single at the
time, “Makes Me Wonder.” It was an amazing song with a really catchy chorus and
from then and there I needed to hear more from then.
Over
the years I have listened to so many of their songs, from their first album,
Songs About Jane to their latest, V, loving so many of the songs from all five
albums. Currently they are working on their sixth album and I can’t wait for
that as I need some new Maroon 5 songs to listen to. However, with so many it
makes it extremely difficult to choose a favorite, yet I lean more towards the
older tracks like “Harder to Breathe” and “She Will Be Loved.”
Vocalist
Adam Levine is the only person most people can name from the band. Yet, without
members Jesse Carmichael, Mickey Madden, James Valentine, Matt Flynn, and PJ
Morton Maroon 5 wouldn’t be the same. The fans would be missing the beautiful
melodies created by these people. Though I must admit that without Adam, the
band wouldn’t have the same sound either. I love him so much he’s pretty much
the only reason I watch The Voice.
Currently
the band just finished touring South America over the course of this month and
will travel to Europe and North America later this year, which will finish
their world tour for their fifth album, V. Also Adam is working on the tenth
season of The Voice, which will begin their live shows in the upcoming weeks.
Makes Me Wonder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAebYQgy4n4
Harder to Breathe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8NHsmVMPE
She Will Be Loved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

No comments:
Post a Comment