The fifth studio album released by Panic! at the Disco is Death of a Bachelor. This album came out on January 15, 2016 and introduced a new sound for the band since it was preformed and written by the only remaining member of the band, Brendon Urie. It consists of 11 songs, the most popular being "Victorious" which has become somewhat of a sports anthem. I think that the album is great overall, and I can't find a song that I dislike on it. I know I can go to this album for uplifting music or music that you can fall back on when you're down. In particular, the song "The Impossible Year" hits a deep emotion tone that other songs on the album like "Crazy=Genius" don't touch upon. Either way the album is to me one of them best to come out of the band, even if it isn't really considered a band as only one member remains. I would highly recommend the album to anyone even if they aren't into the pop punk genre.
Victorious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUChk0lxF44
The Impossible Year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6XHLcIGESY

No comments:
Post a Comment